Hi, How Can We Help You?


August 19, 2021

Employer & Educational Sponsor

If you wish to apply for a sponsor licence our consultants can help you assess your Human Resource and/or student records and help you

put systems in place to ensure compliance with the duties of a UKVI registered sponsor as well as help you with each step of the application process.

If you want to employ or teach an EEA or Swiss national, you should be able to do this without needing UKVI permission – but there are some restrictions on nationals of countries that have recently joined the EEA.  However, you will need to register on the Sponsor Licence Register if you wish to employ or teach all other migrants who do not have settled status in the UK, unless they are dependants on persons settled in the UK or have a Tier 1 visa or are coming to the UK as student visitors.

If a UK organisation wants to sponsor a migrant under Tier 2Tier 4 or Tier 5 (Temporary workers), they must apply to the UKVI for a sponsor licence.

Under Tier 2 and Tier 5 (workers), the sponsor must be an employer based in the UK. Under Tier 4, the sponsor must be an education provider based in the UK.

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you:

  • want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
  • are aged 18 to 30.
  • have £1,890 in savings.
  • have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries.
  • meet the other eligibility requirements.

You need to be sponsored if you’re from Hong Kong or the Republic of Korea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>