Hi, How Can We Help You?


August 19, 2021

Employer & Educational Sponsor

If you wish to apply for a sponsor licence our lawyers can help you assess your Human Resources department and/or student records and help you put systems in place to ensure compliance with the duties of a UKVI registered sponsor as well as assist you each step of the application process.

You will usually need a sponsor licence to employ or teach someone from outside the UK including unpaid work (i.e. charity work). This will include citizens from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland who arrived in the UK after December 2020.

You will need to register on the Sponsor Licence Register if you wish to employ or teach migrants who do not have settled status in the UK unless they are dependents of persons settled in the UK or already have a Tier 1 visa or are coming to the UK as student visitors.

You must apply to the UKVI for a Sponsor Licence to sponsor a migrant as a temporary worker.

For temporary workers, the employer must be an employer based in the UK.

For students, the sponsor must be an education provider based in the UK.


You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you:

· want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years

· are aged between 18-30

· have £1890 in savings

· have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries

· meet other eligibility requirements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>