Hi, How Can We Help You?

Working In The UK

Working in the UK

The type of employment visa needed will depend on the job description, and whether the employee can be employed on a short term (like seasonal worker) or a long-term basis. Processing times for worker employment visas vary considerably depending on the visa applied for.

Short-term work

A Tier 5 visa is a temporary work visa for individuals who wish to come to the UK for a short time. There are different categories of Tier 5 visas allowing you entry to work in the UK in certain circumstances including seasonal work, creative & sporting, charity work, religious work, and the youth mobility scheme.

Long-term work

There are different categories for long-term work visa and are based on sponsorship from a Home Office approved UK employer. Some of the categories can lead to settlement in the UK. Here are some of various long-term visa categories for which our business immigration team can provide fast, reliable and friendly immigration advice; skilled worker, health and care worker, overseas domestic worker, Minister of religion, international sports person and intra company transfer (ICT).

To ensure your application satisfies the requirements of the Immigration Rules and discuss further with our specialist lawyers contact our Business Immigration team on +44 8453 190 951 or +44 20 7732 5457 or complete our enquiry form.